Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anyone in here running B18B with 2.0 Liter Stroker

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 96integrals's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2000
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering if anyone in here is running with a 2.0 Liter B18B with a JRSC at 8psi. And if so, what is the max horsepower/torque that your getting??

    Also wondering if anyone in here is running a B18B at 2.0 liter with a VTEC HEAD and a JRSC at 8psi. What is your max horsepower and torque??

  2. #2
    1fstGSR
    Guest 1fstGSR's Avatar

    Post

    Well I will be running 2 Liters (no stroking smile) with around 14 psi of boost in about 5 days on a B18C block smile Will give you some graphs after I get back from the dyno too!
    Will

    ------------------
    13.24 running outa fuel, 12's and I am just gettin' started...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AvanishV's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 1999
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think we're all really anxious to see your car, 1fstGSR. I hope you post a huge ass thread once you get your car dynoed.

    ------------------
    1995 Integra GSR
    JR Supercharger (6 psi), HO fuel pump, RS*R Header, Thermal R&D Exhaust, Iceman Intake, Neuspeed Front Tower Bar, Type-R Rear Swaybar, Short Shifter, ST 1.3" drop springs

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BlownAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    343
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1fstGSR:
    4 days left.
    It's going to be a long weekend.
    I'm anxious to see the results. I've been trying to keep up with all the engine mods you've got going. One hell of a motor.

  5. #5
    1fstGSR
    Guest 1fstGSR's Avatar

    Post

    You can bet I will go over every aspect of the upgrade and where I am at and where I will be going (Pomona Beach, etc...) to the NIRA and IDRC events smile
    Will

    ------------------
    13.24 running outa fuel, 12's and I am just gettin' started...

    [This message has been edited by 1fstGSR (edited June 11, 2000).]

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait until I have your car done either... because then it is my turn !!!


    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •